Bacon & Cashel Blue Toast
Preparation time: 20 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins | Serves: 2
- 2x Slices sourdough bread (approx. ½” thick)
- 2 teaspoons bacon jam
- 30g Cashel Blue Cheese
- 6 red grapes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of thinly sliced fennel
- 1 tsp. fennel tips
- Toast the sourdough slices under a grill fully on one side and very lightly on the other.
- On the lightly toasted side, spread with the bacon jam, a few grapes and top generously with triangular slices of Cashel Blue cheese.
- Put under the grill again until the cheese has melted.
- Top with the remaining grapes, thinly slied fennel and sprinkle with fennel tips.